VINCI undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to www.vinci.com website.
The VINCI site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 73%:
- 48 compliant criteria
- 18 non-compliant criteria
- 40 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages :
- Some videos do not have text transcription or audio description.
- Some videos do not have subtitles.
- Some table row or column headers are not correctly declared or associated with data cells.
- Some presentation tables use attributes specific to data tables.
- The title of certain links and their context do not allow us to understand their function or destination.
- Some links do not have a title.
- Some scripts are not compatible with the screen reader.
- Some scripts cannot be controlled by keyboard.
- Some context changes are not announced or controllable by the user.
- Assistive technologies do not announce that the button is activated on the cookie window.
- <br> tags are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- Attributes and tags used for presenting information are used in the source code.
- The focus is not visible on certain elements of the site.
- Some form buttons do not have a relevant title.
- On some pages, the tab order is inconsistent.
- Some pages contain a keyboard trap.
- Some office documents are not accessible and have no alternative.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 26/04/2023 and was updated on the 25/10/2023.
Technologies used for the creation of the website :
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation :
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Tanaguru webext
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity :
- Mentions légales
- Plan du site
- Conseil d'administration
- Historique des résultats
- Empreinte socio-économique
- Programme Give Me Five
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.