VINCI undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to www.vinci.com website.
The VINCI site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that 60% of the Double-A (AA) level GAAR 4.0 criteria are met.
- 39 compliant criteria
- 26 non-compliant criteria
- 41 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages :
- Some contrast between the color of the background and the text are not sufficient
- The source code generated is considered as non valid
- Some tags are used for presentation purpose
- The structuration of the document is not correct
- The opening of a new page is not specified to the user
- Some elements generate keyboard trap
- Few language changes are not specified to the user
- Focus are sometimes missing when navigating with the keyboard
- Tabulation order is not relevant
- The hierarchy of the titles is not relevant
- Several links are non-explicit on their destination
- Some list structures are not correct
- Skip links are missing
- The structure of the form is not correct
- Some frames don't have title
- Some images don’t have textual alternatives
- Some decorative images are read by the screen reader
- Some media are not accessible to the screen reader
- The structuration of the tag is not correct
- Some PDF documents are not accessible
- Some tab structures are not correct
- Some button are not explicit
- In some tags, style is present to control information.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 10/11/2020.
Technologies used for the creation of the website :
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation :
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity :
- Site map
- Legal notices
- Management board directors
- News update
- Be Yourself
- Stock price
- Interim financial statements
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Vinci at the following email address : email@example.com.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.