Protection of personal data
Protecting your personal data is very important for VINCI SA, and this document clearly sets out our policy about how we protect the personal data that you entrust to us.
VINCI SA undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, or “GDPR”) and French act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties as amended (the “Data Protection and Liberties” act), which define the rules for processing personal data.
Any information collected via the website that can identify you, directly or indirectly, is regarded as personal data and will be processed in accordance with this policy.
Data controller and data protection officer
The data controller with respect to data collected and processed on this website is VINCI SA, whose registered office is located at 1 cours Ferdinand de Lesseps, 92851 Rueil Malmaison Cedex, France.
VINCI SA has appointed a data protection officer (DPO), who can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing purposes, lawful bases and retention periods
|Processing purpose||Lawful basis||Data processed||Retention period|
|Managing requests made via the “Contacts” section||Legitimate interest|
Responding to contact requests
|First name, last name, email address||The time required to process the request.|
|Managing job applications||Legitimate interest|
Responding to the company’s recruitment needs
|First name, last name, email address, message, attachments (CV, covering letter)||12 months from the last contact|
|Managing subscriptions to job offers||Consent||Email address, occupations and locations||Duration of the subscription|
|Managing sign-ups to receive press releases||Consent||Email address||Duration of the subscription.|
|Managing orders of annual reports||Consent||First name, last name, company, postal address and email address||The time required to process the request|
|Managing sign-ups to receive News Updates and notifications regarding the availability of annual reports||Consent||Email address, subjects selected in relation to News Updates||Duration of the subscription.|
|Managing the Shareholders’ Club||Consent||First name, last name, postal address, telephone number, email address, number of shares held||Duration of membership|
|Managing the Employee Shareholders’ Circle||Consent||First name, last name, postal address, telephone number, email address||Duration of membership|
Categories of data recipients
As well as the company departments concerned by your request (HR, sales, communications), the data you send to us may be passed on to sub-contractors that we use to provide services related to the aforementioned processing.
Rights regarding the use of personal data
In accordance with GDPR, you can invoke the following rights:
- - Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data are processed and to receive the data concerned;
- - Right to rectification: the right to have incorrect data rectified and to supplement incomplete data;
- - Right to erasure: the right to have personal data erased where possible;
- - Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, where that processing is based on your legitimate interest;
- - Right to restrict processing: the right to ask for data processing to be put on hold for a certain period;
- - Right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to send them to a third party;
- - Right to withdraw consent, where your data is processed on the basis of your consent. You can invoke this right at any time without having to give a reason.
How to invoke your rights
To invoke your rights or ask any question about the processing of your data, you can contact VINCI SA’s DPO at email@example.com.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights have not been respected, you can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Update of the data protection policy
This personal data protection policy was published on 13/09/2021. You will be informed of any amendments on this page.