Manage your career
Integration at VINCI
Integration programmes are rolled out to welcome new employees at every organisational level.
At Group level:
- you'll participate in a "Welcome to VINCI" event, a day for discovery and immersion – an opportunity to understand the challenges and perspectives of our business activities but also to meet other employees and the VINCI management team;
- you'll have access to "Get on Board", a digital integration module for new recruits – an opportunity to discover VINCI, its history, values and activities;
- you'll enjoy use of internal tools such as Network Together, our social and collaborative network – an opportunity to share ideas and broaden your contact base.
Throughout your career with VINCI, you can benefit from training programmes adapted to the particularities of our activities and markets and the changes they are undergoing.
As a Group employee, you'll have a personalised space on Up!, our online learning management system, where you can choose from a wide variety of courses and new formats that match your specific needs.
Depending on your profile, you can also take advantage of:
- Management-based programmes, primarily offered by VINCI Academy.
- Modules designed to provide effective solutions for front-line managers, in each of our business lines.
VINCI and its different business lines also encourage mobility, in terms of both skills and geography. Your autonomy and spirit of imitative, the qualities that underpin our management model, will be the key to successful development with us.
Your role as an employee shareholder
VINCI employees together make up the Group's lead shareholder.
Once employed, you can join our employee shareholding scheme and buy VINCI shares under very advantageous preferential conditions.br />
On top of the benefits offered by your company, you can become a member of the VINCI Shareholders' Club and share VINCI current and completed projects with your friends and family, thanks to the many events organised for you throughout the year.