Quarterly information at 31 March 2022
21 April 2022 - 5:46 pm - Finances - France
· Revenue: €12.8 billion, 26% higher than in the first quarter of 2021 (up 12% like-for-like) – International revenue (up 51%) accounting for more than half of the total
· Firm operational performance
- Concessions: higher traffic levels at VINCI Autoroutes – Further improvement in passenger numbers at VINCI Airports
- Energy: buoyant business levels and order intake at VINCI Energies – Integration of Cobra IS
- Construction: good momentum
· Very large order book – Increase in its proportion outside France
· Substantial liquidity – Limited rise in net debt
· 2022 guidance unchanged
The PDF version of this press release is available for download.
VINCI is a global player in concessions, energy and construction businesses, employing more than 260,000 people in nearly 120 countries. We design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all. Because we believe in all-round performance, we are committed to operating in an environmentally, socially responsible and ethical manner. And because our projects are in the public interest, we consider that reaching out to all our stakeholders and engaging in dialogue with them is essential in the conduct of our business activities. Based on that approach, VINCI’s ambition is to create long-term value for its customers, shareholders, employees, partners and society in general.