Quarterly information at 30 september 2021
19 October 2021 - 5:45 pm - Finances - France
• Continued good momentum in most business lines in the third quarter
- VINCI Energies and VINCI Construction: revenue in excess of 2019 levels
- VINCI Autoroutes: strong traffic levels, above those seen before the health crisis
- VINCI Airports: beginnings of a recovery in passenger numbers in the Americas and Europe
• Order book remains solid
• Sharp reduction in net financial debt and substantial liquidity
• 2021 guidance confirmed and specified
The PDF version of this press release is available for download.
VINCI is a global player in concessions, construction and energy businesses, employing more than 217,000 people in some 100 countries. We design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all. Because we believe in all-round performance, we are committed to operating in an environmentally, socially responsible and ethical manner. And because our projects are in the public interest, we consider that reaching out to all our stakeholders and engaging in dialogue with them is essential in the conduct of our business activities. Based on that approach, VINCI’s ambition is to create long-term value for its customers, shareholders, employees, partners and society in general.