VINCI is extending and enriching its advertising campaign: “a force for good”
20 September 2019 - 8:30 am - Events - France
VINCI is extending and enriching its “a force for good” advertising campaign this autumn.
The campaign was prepared by the Jésus et Gabriel advertising agency, and was launched this July. It underlines the day-to-day usefulness of VINCI’s business activities and the Group’s positive and practical contribution to society with examples from France and other countries. VINCI’s goal is to reaffirm its determination to “serve a useful purpose and care for the planet” through its constructions (most of which serve the public interest), its solutions (which contribute to building a more sustainable world), and its corporate responsibility and commitment to deliver much more than technical and business performance.
In France, the campaign will roll out in the national daily and weekly print press, in the regional print press and on radio from 19 September to 24 October 2019. Four of the radio adverts were produced with Group employees – Sara, Arnaud, Céline and Mylène – who speak enthusiastically about their jobs.
As an investor, designer, builder and operator of buildings and infrastructure in some 100 countries, VINCI plays a key role in the transformation of cities and regions. It is at the heart of the challenges facing today’s world: mobility, energy transition, environment and data processing. It aims to meet those challenges by reinventing its business activities and the products, services and solutions it offers through an innovation strategy that unites it with its clients and stakeholders.
Rollout of the advertising campaign in the media:
National daily and weekly print press:
· 19 September to 24 October 2019;
· 19 newspapers and magazines: Les Echos, Le Monde, Le Figaro, L’Opinion, L’Humanité, Le Journal du Dimanche, Paris Match, Courrier international, Le Point, L’Obs, Télérama, L’Express, Challenges, L’Equipe Magazine, Le Moniteur des travaux publics et du bâtiment, Society, Management, Alternatives économiques, Capital.
Regional print press:
· 23 September to 1 October 2019;
· 58 newspapers and magazines, including Ouest-France, Sud-Ouest, La Voix du Nord, Le Parisien, Le Dauphiné, Le Progrès, La Nouvelle République, Dernières Nouvelles d’Alsace and Nice-Matin.
· 35-second spot on 14 consecutive days from 23 September to 6 October;
· 8 stations: RTL, Europe 1, France Info, France Inter, France bleu, RMC, BFM Business, Radio Classique.
The advertising campaign is naturally also running on the online platforms of the selected national and regional daily and weekly newspapers and magazines, and on vinci.com (French version), which is providing examples of the purpose that VINCI’s business activities serve and their positive contribution to the development of society.
VINCI is a global player in concessions, construction and energy businesses, employing more than 217,000 people in some 100 countries. We design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all. Because we believe in all-round performance, we are committed to operating in an environmentally, socially responsible and ethical manner. And because our projects are in the public interest, we consider that reaching out to all our stakeholders and engaging in dialogue with them is essential in the conduct of our business activities. Based on that approach, VINCI’s ambition is to create long-term value for its customers, shareholders, employees, partners and society in general.