VINCI is launching an advertising campaign: "doing useful work"
2 July 2019 - 8:30 am - Events - France
VINCI is launching an advertising campaign on the issue of "doing useful work" to reaffirm its determination to build a more sustainable world and fully embrace its role as a private-sector partner, serving the public interest.
The campaign, implemented by the Jésus et Gabriel advertising agency, will give examples from France and other countries to highlight the day-to-day usefulness of VINCI's business activities and the Group's positive and practical contribution to society.
The campaign will be conducted in France in both the national and the regional print press and on radio between 30 June and mid-July 2019.
As an investor, builder and operator of buildings and infrastructure in some 100 countries, VINCI plays a key role in the transformation of cities and regions. It is at the heart of the challenges facing today’s world: mobility, energy, environment and community life. It aims to meet those challenges by reinventing its business activities and the products, services and solutions it offers through an innovation strategy that unites it with its clients and stakeholders.
VINCI’s goal – through its constructions and its work ethic – is to be useful to people while caring for the planet.
Rollout of the advertising campaign in the media:
National daily print press:
· 30 June to 15 July 2019;
· 8 newspapers: Le Monde, Le Figaro, L’Equipe, L’Humanité, La Croix, L’Opinion, Les Echos and Le Journal du dimanche. Regional daily print press:
· 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 July 2019;
· 59 newspapers, including Ouest-France, Sud-Ouest, La Voix du Nord, Le Parisien, Le Dauphiné, Le Progrès, La Nouvelle République, Dernières Nouvelles d’Alsace, Nice-Matin.
· 35-second spot on 14 consecutive days from 1 to 14 July 2019;
· 8 stations accounting for 50 % of commercial radio, including RTL, Europe 1, France Info, France Inter, France bleu, RMC, BFM Business and Radio Classique.
VINCI is a global player in concessions and contracting, employing more than 222,000 peoplein nearly 120 countries. We design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all. Because we believe in all-round performance, above and beyond economic and financial results, we are committed to operating in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. And because our projects are in the public interest, we consider that reaching out to all our stakeholders and engaging in dialogue with them is essential in the conduct of our business activities. VINCI’s goal is to create long-term value for its customers, shareholders, employees, and partners and for society at large.