2010 Annual Report in french
24 March 2011 - Finances
VINCI announces the publication of its 2010 annual report as well as its submission to the French financial markets regulator (l’Autorité des marchés financiers).
The report is available in French on the Group’s website at www.vinci.com under Finance, Documentation, Annual and half-year reports.
Copies of the annual report are also available at the Group’s head office located at:
1, cours Ferdinand de Lesseps
92 500 Rueil-Malmaison, France
The following documents are included in the annual report:
- 2010 annual financial report which includes the:
- Report on the 2010 financial statements,
- 2010 consolidated financial statements with annexes including information on the statutory auditors’ fees,
- 2010 parent company financial statements with annexes,
- Reports of the statutory auditors on the consolidated and parent company financial statements, and
- Statement by the persons responsible for the registration document.
- Report of the Chairman on corporate governance and internal control procedures.
VINCI is a global player in concessions, energy and construction businesses, employing more than 260,000 people in nearly 120 countries. We design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all. Because we believe in all-round performance, we are committed to operating in an environmentally, socially responsible and ethical manner. And because our projects are in the public interest, we consider that reaching out to all our stakeholders and engaging in dialogue with them is essential in the conduct of our business activities. Based on that approach, VINCI’s ambition is to create long-term value for its customers, shareholders, employees, partners and society in general.